Phentermine is a renowned weight loss supplement which is allowed to be offered on prescription and is grouped as a controlled ingredient. So we were amazed to notice Phentermine openly available to people at an expert Phentermine website. Is this even legal? Is it true Phentermine? Let us take a comprehensive look at Phentermine and the website www.phentermine.com to learn more.
Phentermine was once normally prescribed for weight reduction in the United States. It is dietary supplement with powerful; quick results that lot of consumers imagine when you say “diet pill”. Nowadays, numerous weight loss supplements have the term “phen” in their name to express this impression.
What You Need To Know About Phentermine?
Phentermine is a prescription weight reduction pill desired by many consumers, despite the risk of very real negative effects. This has resulted in a lot of dietary supplements being similarly named to be able to confuse and trick people to spend a lot of cash for substandard items. As per their official website, they market a rip off pill by trying to give off as Phentermine but is actually called Phentermine and nothing to do with the prescription drug so better to stay away from it.
Active Ingredients of Phentermine
- Cayenne pepper – Often put into weight reduction treatments for its thermogenic results that assists enhance the metabolic process and reduce excess fat
- Citrus aurantium – Also referred as bitter orange, this was introduced to the market as the safe alternative to ephedra. There are certain tests revealing it may assist in weight reduction, but only when put together with a great diet and/or workout program.
- Garcinia cambogia – As per research, this plant is full of hydroxycitric acid (HCA) that helps with weight reduction. Also used in medicinal drug for many years to reduce cholesterol, but its fat reduction properties are significantly not confirmed yet.
- Ginseng – A well known herb that has been used in conventional Asian medicine for centuries. Also called a revitalizer that assists to rejuvenate the user.
- Green tea extract – Probably the most widely used components in fat burners today as there is plenty of proof that it is really effective for weight reduction.
- Guarana extract – Also known as a natural stimulant it is used in renowned natural pills to enhance weight reduction. But it may have the same negative effects as other stimulants like caffeine on certain individuals, especially in people who are naturally sensitive to stimulants. There is very little research that it assists with weight reduction.
- Gymnema sylvestre – Another natural hunger controller, which helps to control food hunger and an ideal weight reduction
- Hoodia gordonii – Also called a natural hunger controller that is why it is commonly present in weight reduction pill. However, there is absolutely no vital evidence that it does work well in promoting weight reduction.
This diet pill has been around since the late 1950s, which is still one of the most widely used diet drugs offered, due to its efficiency, low cost, and long history. Phentermine and phentermine hydrochloride, or phentermine HCL, are the only technically right names for this pill. It is presently available under the deal names Ionamin and Adipex-P.
- Comes along with a 100% satisfaction guarantee
- It includes only natural active ingredients
- Performs to decrease the hunger naturally while simultaneously improving the metabolic process for ultimate weight reduction
- Made to be an all natural alternative to the prescription drug phentermine
- Has not undergone thorough tests for safety
- Cost is high even if compared to the most effective diet supplements being sold today
- No significant proof that the pill is actually effective
- Numerous reviews saying it isn’t effective
- Only available online and presently very few suppliers sell it
If you are expecting or breastfeeding, do not take this pill. Consult your medical provider before consumption if you have a disease or take any medicine. It should only be taken by healthy adults over the age of 18.
Warning for Certain Consumers With the Following Conditions to use Phentarmine
- Phentermine should be avoided by those who suffer from:
- Agitation, Atherosclerosis, Allergy/Hypersensitivity to other sympathomimetic amines, Cardiovascular disease, Glaucoma, Hyperthyroidism, History of drug abuse, Hypertension.
- It shouldn’t be used within 14 days following the use of monoamine oxidase inhibitors.
- Made with natural active ingredients
- 100% safe and effective
- Powerful hunger controller
- Fast and effective weight reduction product
Phentermine side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have any one of these signs of an allergic reaction to Phentermine: trouble breathing, chest tightness, wheezing, hives and inflammation of tongue, lips, throat or face.
Call your doctor immediately if you have a significant negative effect like:
- swelling in your ankles or feet;
- confusion or irritability, unusual thoughts or behavior;
- chest pain, feeling like you might pass out;
- pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest;
- feelings of extreme happiness or sadness; or
- feeling lacking breath, even with mild exertion;
- dangerously hypertension (blurred vision, serious headache, buzzing in your ears, chest pain, anxiousness, uneven heartbeats, breathing difficulties, seizure).
Common phentermine side effects may include:
This is no detailed listing of negative effects that may occur using Phentarmine diet pill.
What customers are saying about the Phentarmine product?
- Jackqueb: It is extremely great at eliminating your habits, but I noticed it leaves my mouth dry, very hard to have colon movements and also affect my eyes.
- Ethatsme: I have been on 37.5 for 3 weeks now, even though it gave me extra energy the 1st week, which has subsided and my hunger comes and goes. I have only lost 2 pounds In 3 weeks. But I believe that to be from the new working out. I’ve constantly consumed a lot of water because I love water so the only change is now I have dry mouth. I weighed 285lbs and my target was 220lbs because I do like my curves but not so much. I do not consume as much calories as suggested on certain days because I am actually not hungry, but on other days I may go over from 20-30. But 3lbs? Really!! I’m frustrated.
- Dodie: The 1st day, it was fantastic!!! Did NOT have a hunger. In a week I had lost 4 pounds. After 2 months, it gives me power for 7-8 hrs. Then, I CRASH & consume everything in sight. Dr. says–Be Patient. Crazy solution to live. My other meds make me gain weight!!
How Does Phentermine Work?
It uses the efficiency of the very strong organic ingredients to provide weight reduction to customers. It is made to be an organic solution to the popular weight reduction drug phentermine which can only be received with a doctor’s prescription. It also includes some components which are proven to increase the metabolic process to promote fat reduction and result in a quicker weight reduction.
How Much Does Phentermine Cost?
The rip off Phentermine item known as Phentermine is extremely costly and completely overpriced. In fact, you are spending money on the Phentermine name and not for an unknown, unproven pill as is the real case. The pills, which come in white with a blue speck just like real Phentermine are cost as follows:
- 120 days’ supply costs $271
- 90 days’ supply costs $187.00
- 60 days’ supply costs $156.00
- 30 days’ supply costs $87.00
The blue and white Phentermine capsules cost;
- 120 days’ supply costs $196.00
- 90 days’ supply costs $155.00
- 60 days’ supply costs $119.00
- 30 days’ supply costs $65.00
Conclusion for Phentarmine
After carefully looking at Phentermine, it is just an ordinary weight reduction pill. The active elements are acceptable, but the problem is lack of medical tests showing that the solution is actually effective and free from negative effects. There is a cash back guarantee, but the product’s website has already been taken down. Hence, trying this supplement may be quite risky so I would recommend thinking about other weight reduction products with an excellent track record.
image source: Amazon