In today’s challenging world where people really need to accomplish their fields of endeavour, Optimum Nutrition Isolate allows you to achieve good physical and mental health for being successful in their particular areas of life. It has vital micro-nutrients present that are necessary to build muscles and develop strength. A nutritious diet program is extremely important for growing perfectly and staying healthy. All the essential proteins to grow can be found in this one protein product. This is the magic formula to accomplish all that you ever desired to lead a blissful and successful life.
What you need to know about Optimum Nutrition Isolate?
- ON is one of the few companies to own and maintain state-of-the-art manufacturing services which are GMP compliant.
- Created exclusively with whey protein isolate
- Gluten free
- Banned substance tested
- Mixes easily using a glass & spoon
- Supplies whey protein micro fractions
Optimum Nutrition Isolate Pros:
- Aids in the growth and development of lean muscle
- Helps in speedy muscle healing after heavy workouts
- Enhances your energy and stamina
- Improves the metabolic rate of your body
- Supplement formulated to boost immune system and provide nourishment
Optimum Nutrition Isolate Cons:
- An excessive amount of protein is bad for the kidneys.
- Individuals who have problems with lactose may have gas.
- Most people are allergic, which may cause bloating.
Optimum Nutrition Isolate warning sign:
Whey isolate is the most excellent form of whey, which is 100% natural. Don’t use it if you are on other medication or have an history of health issue, or have allergic sensitivity to one of the ingredients used in this product. Better consult with your doctor if you really want to give it a try. This product is not designed to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
What does Optimum Nutrition Isolate claim to do?
Optimum Nutrition Isolate promises that it not only boost your energy levels but also improves the rate of metabolism to give you lean muscle mass. But still some users have reported allergic reactions after using this product due the combination of the ingredients used in this product that make it slightly suspicious.
What Are the Ingredients in Optimum Nutrition Isolate?
Luckily, Optimum Nutrition Isolate includes exactly that, isolate. No complicated protein blends, no extra fillers, no proprietary mixes.
Whey Isolate 25 grams: Whey isolate is the most excellent form of whey, approximately 100% pure protein compared to concentrate at 70%. This signifies that it doesn’t have any undesirable carbs or fat and this can be used by people with lactose intolerance. Because it’s just protein, isolate is usually used by athletes who are very carefully watching their macronutrients and calories. It’s very low-calorie compared with regular protein and digests without difficulty over a 4-hour period.
Some other ingredients are: Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Natural and Artificial Flavour, Lecithin, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium. It also contains 5.5 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs, 11 grams of naturally occurring essential amino acids.
The ingredients available in this Isolate are not so new and doesn’t show any extraordinary result. You can get the same result by using other supplements out there.
How does Optimum Nutrition Isolate work?
What is instantly attractive is the design of site. To be honest it has been exceptionally well done. But we have noted for long time that an effectively designed site doesn’t indicate that the product is good enough! Irrespective of the benefits of the product, the ultimate question is does it really work? The result of product depends upon the working process and the ingredients used in the product.
Whey isolate is the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. It’s available in two flavour chocolate and vanilla. Making use of various complicated separation processes, excess fat, cholesterol, sugars and other elements are ‘isolated’ out of the whey, in order to each serving of the finished product offering 30 grams of pure whey protein together with only 1 gram of total fat and 3 grams of carbohydrates. Fast-digesting protein can help to acquire and maintain muscle while encouraging recovery from exercise.
Are There Any Side Effects of Optimum Nutrition Isolate ?
Lactose intolerance is caused by underproduction of the enzyme lactose, which splits lactose down into glucose. If lactose is not split apart and broken down, it enters in the gastrointestinal system where it may cause unpleasant symptoms like stomach cramps, diarrhoea, bloating and excessive flatulence. There are lots of rumours concerning the side-effects of protein consumption. One of the vital prevailing of these is the idea that protein consumption can damage the kidneys. A kidney stone is one of the worst effects of a high protein-low carbs diet.
Directions For Use: Add just one scoop of On’s Isolate to a glass or shaker filled with 6-8 fl oz of cold water, milk, or your favourite beverage. You can use it before a walk or after the weight training exercises.
What Are People Saying About Optimum Nutrition Isolate?
As the product is new so, not much customer reviews are available online. Still the results vary from person to person. It works for someone but not for others.
- Rebecca winters – This product has absolutely changed me. I have an allergic reaction to sucralose that ends up with a very specific reaction and pain. The label claims no artificial ingredients, which is untrue. The product contains sucralose.
- Pondhopper – You need to work-out to improve your body while taking this. It has chemically-made sweetener that could damage your health. I buy the all natural version. A very small amount of sugar should not be a problem. I will take a well known product sugar versus using sucralose and then not so sure what long term harm it will cause.
- Stephanie – This is the most awful thing I’ve ever tasted. I read good reviews online without noticing they were written before the product has changed. I tried everything I could to hide the taste (mixing it in with oatmeal, preparing shakes with many other ingredients, and baking it into cookies) and nothing could hide the terrible taste. I’ve made a decision, it can’t be redeemed so I’m returning it. All the positive reviews are fake. There’s no possible way anyone really likes this product. I highly recommend ON’s extreme milk chocolate. As for you, ON, shame on you. Go back to the old formula.
How Much Does Optimum Nutrition Isolate Cost?
You can grab your product from the official site of Optimum Nutrition. Even there are a number of third party sites available who sell this product. Isolate is one of the most pricey protein options available on the market. However, Optimum Nutrition keeps it comparatively low priced, specifically compared with their previous isolate product that costs up to $100.
- 1.6 pounds: $33 .95
- 3 pounds: $55.95
- 5 pounds: $79.95
That’s a fairly good price for an isolate powder, especially a new product from a widely known company.
What We Think of Optimum Nutrition Isolate
Original product packaging and materials may possess much more and different info compared to what is shown on website. We advise that you don’t solely depend on the information given out. Don’t blindly have trust on any product; if you have any doubt regarding the product consult with your doctor before give it try.
image source: dnanutrition.com