Obesitrol is a new diet pill that sounds a lot like the old diet pills people are familiar with. It comes with four natural active ingredients that are all widely known as ingredients for diet pills. It is not just your typical fat burner; as it promises that it can assist you to feel fuller, for longer. Which means you can avoid mindless eating once you take this dietary pill.
What You Need To Know About Obesitrol
Obesitrol is formulated by the Florida based Nutripharm. Nutripharm is not approved by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- It is Marketed by R Walker LLC
- Company provide you with a 100% money back guarantee
- Increases energy source
- Clinically proven ingredients
- Promotes fat breakdown
- Burns excess calories and fat
- Effectively reduces your urge for food
- Boosts your energy and metabolic level
- Reduces water retention
- Enhances mood , concentration and mental sharpness
- Contains stimulant like caffeine
- Formula is inadequate to deliver long term weight loss
- Extremely dependent on Coenzyme Q10 and caffeine
- Lots of inefficacy reports
- Lack of complete details of ingredients
- No independent customer feedback
- Stay away from it if you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Avoid it if you are sensitive to caffeine.
- If you have any type of medical condition then seek medical advice before taking these diet pills
- Lack of details about the contents of the diet pills
- No real company contact information is available
What Does Obesitrol Claim To Do?
Obesitrol claims to work across three fat reduction areas: fat-burning, appetite suppressing and metabolism boosting. Obesitrol promises to work across large numbers of dieting areas; undoubtedly it can boost the metabolic rate, curb the appetite, boosts energy, enhances the fat breakdown and decrease the water retention. The ingredients used in the product are quite assuring but again nobody knows their exact quantity.
How Does the Obesitrol Work?
Obesitrol claims to use its four, all natural ingredient compounds that work in numerous fat reduction areas including enhancing your metabolic function, controlling hungers, giving an energy boost, facilitating fat breakdown and minimizing water retention in the body. The ingredients are excellent that have a lot of research behind them but apparently lack of product analysis and informaion about the ingredient proportions render it impossible to love up to all these claims.
What Are the Ingredients in Obesitrol?
- Irvingia Gabonesis: Supports a hormone named as Leptin which help to manage the metabolic rate and hungers.
- Caffeine anhydrous: A very common substance used in the dietary supplements which give its users an energy boost. It also gives the user mental focus and clarity.
- Green coffee bean extract: An ingredient that is considered to help with fat loss because it contains increased levels of phytochemical chlorogenic acid.
- Green select photosome green tea: A patented version of green-tea that will help to shed weight even faster.
- Coenzyme Q10: Helps to turn food into energy faster than the common rate; this is marked as a key ingredient in Obestirol.
The active ingredients of Obesitrol have all gone through scientific testing but unfortunately the product information does not give an exact profile of the ingredients. These kinds of ingredients may work in the way as explained but without being able to see the actual serving it is nearly impossible to say anything about product.
Are There Any Side Effects?
Even though the product claims it has all natural ingredients so it’s free from any side effects then also some users have found harmful effects like headache and dizziness after taking this diet pill. Some people had encountered side effects such as allergies or sensitivities to the natural ingredients. Irvingia gabonensis has been noticed to cause gas, stomachs upset and sleep problems. Coenzyme Q10 has been noticed to cause side-effects varies from liver toxicity to headache and fatigue.
What Are People Saying About Obesitrol?
Tracye S. – This product is awesome! I’ve been taking it for 3 days and have already lost 2 pounds! I haven’t made a change in my diet as I already eat a low calorie diet and I don’t exercise. So far, so good!
Ocenside Ca – Have been taking this diet pill for a week as directed, and have not lost a pound. I exercise daily, 5 days a week, and eat pretty healthy and moderately so expected some results. So far I’m disappointed with this, but will continue taking it for the rest of the month and hopefull to see some results by the end. I bought one month’s supply.
DANA MUSSER – This product did absolutely nothing despite following the strict diet and regular workout schedule. It is completely useless.
Does Obesitrol Work?
Obesitrol may work but without sufficient information about the ingredients present in this product it is nearly impossible to say anything. The ingredients have been evaluated and under the evaluation environment and they have been shown some positive benefits. But here the main issue is that we don’t know the amount of ingredients contained in the pills and we also don’t know if these ingredients will work together.
How Much Does Obesitrol Cost?
Obesitrol can be bought direct from the official website.
- One month’s dose of Obesitrol costs $19 .95
- The most effective purchasing option is for 3 bottles at $55 .95 and includes free shipment within the USA.
What About A Guarantee?
Company provide 90-day money back guarantee. If you find yourself disappointed, you can return your package, but customers may not find this so easy, even refund policy is not specified. Hidden in the conditions and terms is an agreement that if there were to be any loss or lack of results that the organization is not responsible and that when you purchase a product you opt into this contract.
Is it a scam?
It’s doubtful that product is scam or not, since the company is not transparent regarding the manufacturing process, lacks the information about the amount of ingredients present in this pill as well as their location. Again there is not any valid source of information that makes it more suspicious in case of health issues.
Our Conclusion On Obesitrol
Learning about different types of diet pill is very important prior to making a decision about which one to invest in. Obesitrol is one of the most effective slimming extract in the market today, still product has to face many challenges when it comes down to its side effects . It is never recommended to go along with anything when it comes down to the matter of your health.
image source: esupplements.com