image credit: luckyvitamin.com
What You Need To Know About Product?
DIM-plus is a nutritional supplement developed and marketed by the company Nature’s Way. If you’ve heard of Nature’s Way or used their products, it’s not surprising as they have been a leader in America’s herbal medicine for over 40 years. It has a state-of-the-art, pharmaceutically licensed, industry-recognized GMP manufacturing facility.
Depending on customer reviews of DIM-plus, this product can help improve moods, bloating, acne, heavy periods, excess weight gain and other symptoms connected with excess estrogens levels.
What the Ingredients Are in DIM-Plus?
Nature’s Way DIM-plus includes diindolylmethane, a phytonutrient found in cruciferous vegetables, including broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, and kale. Unlike other plant nutrients like soy isoflavones, diindolylmethane has exclusive hormonal benefits. It promotes the activity of enzymes that improve estrogen metabolism. Product includes no gluten, sugar, salt, wheat, yeast, dairy, flavours or chemical preservatives.
How is DIM-plus Different?
- Patented Complex: Includes patented Bio Response-DIM Complex an enhanced bioavailability delivery system for diindolylmethane
- Enhanced Absorption: The bioavailability of DIM-plus is more advanced than regular diindolylmethane and its unstable precursor, indole-3-carbinol (I3C). With DIM-plus you are certainly under control and constant dose of diindolylmethane.
- Protectamins Vegetables: DIM-plus additionally contains spinach, cabbage and concentrated broccoli for additional phytonutrients.
How Does DIM-Plus Work?
There are basically two main pathways in the liver for our estrogen to be typically metabolized and excreted. One route results in great metabolites called 2-hydroxy estrogens. The other route results in bad metabolites called 4 or 16-hydroxy estrogens. DIM Plus encourages the beneficial 2-hydroxy pathway for estrogen metabolism and in this way product works to improve our health. DIM is not a hormone, nor is it a hormone substitute. It is a plant compound which will improve our hormone balance.
By improving upon the metabolism of our natural estrogens DIM can help lower higher levels of estrogen inside the body. This alone will help cure estrogen dominant conditions and rebuild a healthy estrogen/testosterone ratio in women and men. The favourable 2-hydroxy metabolites offered by DIM are effective antioxidants and aid the prevention of muscle break down after exercise, as noted by female athletes having less muscular tissues break down after intensive exercising than men.
By minimizing the estrogen dominance and also minimizing the accumulation of cancer-promoting 4/16-hydroxy metabolites DIM can help lower the risk of cancer. The 2-hydroxy metabolites help improve the active testosterone levels in women and men by displacing non-active protein-bound testosterone to its active “free” portion. This contributes to considerable improvements in the ability to build muscles and enjoy the benefits of testosterone which includes better mood, increased stamina, endurance, sex drive and erectile function.
The fat accumulation around the belly, hips and buttocks is partly due to excess estrogen levels together with falling testosterone levels. DIM helps lower excess estrogen and enhance the fat-burning to help you achieve a leaner body with less body fat.
- Patented, enhanced bioavailability delivery system
- A under control dose and regular benefit from every capsule
- Protectamins cruciferous vegetable blend for added phytonutrients
- No synthetic colours, flavours, preservatives or dairy products
- No gluten, salt, sugar , wheat or yeast have been added
- Insufficient detailed and non transparent information regarding the ingredients.
- Some users complained about its side-effects like headaches, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting and a skin rash.
DIM-Plus Warning Sign
- Hormone-sensitive issues such as breast cancer, uterine cancer, ovarian cancer, endometriosis, or uterine fibroids: DIM Plus might act like estrogen, so there may be some concern that it might make hormone-sensitive conditions even worse.
- Don’t use if you are expectant and breast-feeding women.
- Before taking these types of products speak to your healthcare provider if you take any medications that are changed by the liver.
- If taking any kind of medications, contact a healthcare professional before use.
- A harmless but visible difference in urine colour may occur during usage.
- Keep out of reach of children.
How much does Dim-Plus cost?
You can grab your product from official site of naturesway.com. The cost of the product differs from $23.00 to $39.99 as there are various healthcare stores online selling them.
Our Conclusion on DIM-Plus
Although, this product is made from all-natural ingredients but some users complained about the adverse effects of the product. There is absolutely no refund option or trial program to help see if this ingredient will actually work for you. Even the ingredients are not backed by the scientific study that makes it difficult to compare DIM Plus to other better products which are available on the market.