What is Stem cell?
The human body is made up of different cells and maximum of these cells have are there to perform particular set of functions like for example there are red blood cells that help in the blood flow throughout our body. Similarly, the role of stem cells in to help the body by providing new cells and replace those cells that have been lost or damaged. The stem cells possess a unique capability to divide again and again at the same time change into different types of cells that the body needs.
There are there primary types of stem cell:
- Embryonic Stem Cells: These are pluripotent cells means these can change into any type of cells in the body and provide new cells to an embryo as it grows into a baby.
- Adult Stem Cells: These are multipotent cells means that they can change into only specific types of cells. These cells provide new cells to replace the damaged cells.
- Induced Pluripotent Stem (IPS) Cells: These are made in the laboratory with the help of normal adult cells and then are reprogrammed to become stem cells.
What is Stem Cell Therapy?
Stem Cell Therapy (SCT) is used in the treatment of various disorders, from non-serious to life threatening, with the help of stem cells. As mentioned above, stem cells can be taken from different sources and can potentially treat a whole lot of diseases that include neuromuscular, Hematopoietic and degenerative disorders.
Diseases can be treated by Stem cell therapy in India
Currently, there are many medical conditions, which can be treated using Stem Cell Therapy like:
- Acute Leukaemia
- Chronic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders like Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and Hodgkin’s Disease
- Phagocyte Disorders like Neutrophil Actin Deficiency, Reticular Dysgenesis
- Inherited Metabolic Disorders like Hunter’s Syndrome, Morquio Syndrome, Krabbe Disease, etc.
- Histiocytic Disorders like Hemophagocytosis
- Inherited Erythrocyte Abnormalities
- Other malignancies like Neuroblastoma, Renal Cell Carcinoma, Multiple Myeloma, Plasma Cell Leukaemia, Breast Cancer, Common Variable Immunodeficiency, and many others
Procedures for Stem Cell Therapy
The Stem Cell Therapy procedure consists of four primary steps that are Source Extraction, Separation and Isolation, Implantation and Post Treatment care. For Bone Marrow extraction, once the area has been anaesthetized, the extraction needle and inserted and the whole process takes about 15-20 minutes. Depending on the requirement of the tissues to be regenerated the doctor will choose the amount of Bone Marrow for infusion. There are special injections that are used for this to facilitate maximum tissue recovery. Thus, with the help of the four crucial stages, this process is completed successfully.
What is the Cost of Stem Cell Therapy in India?
With the healthcare expenditure rising rapidly, not many countries can offer you very reasonable treatment offerings. India is a boon in this matter because no matter what treatment type or surgery you choose, India has a very cost effective answer to that. Similarly, those availing Stem Cell Therapy in India are extremely happy with the way this particular treatment has been priced. There is availability of very low cost Stem Cell Therapy in India and thus patients from many corners of the world are benefiting from this.
Why do stem cell therapy in India?
Tour2india4health are a leading medical tourism organization helping in successfully planning the medical tours for several international patients.
We have a wide range of extraordinary services like:
- If requested by the patient or their family members, we can arrange for a free second consultation for Stem Cell Therapy in India
- We ensure that the patients do not have to go through lengthy waiting periods
- We complete all the processing at the earliest and coordinate on the hospitals and doctors on your behalf
- We plan your treatment in such a way that you can avail all the Stem Cell Therapy benefits in India
- We do not require any referrals; the patients just have to contact us and we will plan the rest
- We make sure that all your food requirements are met to make you feel at home
- Language translation services to help you overcome communication issues
- We offer low cost Stem Cell Therapy in India
- We keep your family updated about your treatment progress
- Our follow up services are there to guarantee that you are completely cured
For fast track response call on: +91-9325887033 OR mail there queries on: firstname.lastname@example.org