Lipo 6 Product Overview:
Lipo-6 is a weight loss pill which is manufactured by Nutrex Research. This company produces a wide range of sports, bodybuilding and nutrition products. Lipo-6 has an appropriate blend of stimulants and herbal ingredients which are apt for enhancing weight loss. This pill is supposed to be used in conjunction with a combination of reduced calorie diet and an effective exercise plan. Therefore, it is no wonder that Lipo-6 has been voted as the ‘Fat-Loss support product of the year’ for 4 consecutive years i.e. 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008. Even today, Lipo-6 is considered to be a benchmark for other diet pills.
Lipo 6 Manufacturer details:
Nutrex Research was founded in the year 2002. This company operates with the objective of providing innovative and best healthcare products which are best in the interest of the consumer. Nutrex is the first supplement company to make liquid capsules. This company works in the direction of improving the standard of their quality of products. They are in continuous process of Research and Development.
Ingredients of Lipo-6:
- Bioperine: This is one of the main ingredients of Lipo-6. It is an extract of black pepper and is also known as piper nigrum. This ingredient helps to protect your cells from damage which is caused by radicals released by any physical activity or stress.
- Yohimbine: This ingredient is the extract of yohimbe tree. This is included in Lipo-6 for promoting energy and weight loss.
- Caffeine: This nervous system stimulant is found in soda, coffee and many other beverages. This ingredient helps you feel fresh and energetic and thus initiates you to exercise for longer periods of time. As a result of this you burn more calories which are essential for weight loss.
- Synephrine: This ingredient is a chemical which is present in bitter orange but it acts as an herbal ingredient of Lipo-6. As per the study of Mayoclinic.com Nutritionist, some research has suggested that this ingredient helps in weight loss when it is accompanied with effective diet and exercise.
- Guggulsterones: This ingredient is generally regarded to be beneficial for reducing the levels of cholesterol in the body.
How does Lipo-6 work?
Lipo-6 is a powerful and a popular weight loss support formula that is considered to utilize the maximum strength for absorption and rapid effects. The liquid capsules offer faster and complete absorption of the powerful fat burning components present in Lipo-6. This supplement gets to work immediately and acts on the stored fats in the body. Lipo-6 contains pure pharmaceutical strength ingredients and not herbal ones which are not efficiently absorbed by the human body. Lipo- utilizes vegetable capsules which are completely free from any animal products. This makes Lipo-6 as the ideal choice for weight loss.
Pros of Lipo-6:
- It can be conveniently ordered via the internet without the doctor’s prescription
- The packaging of this supplement is very easy to take because of its liquid capsule form
- The most important advantage is that Lipo-6 is Ephedra free
Cons of Lipo-6:
- Lipo-6 does not have a detailed information website online for the assistance of the users. The website just has a massive ad of the product which is not informative.
- Lipo-6 seems to lack clinical research online
- The company does not give you any guarantee that Lipo-6 will benefit you
- This supplement contains levels of caffeine which is known for depriving the body and muscles of water.
- For some users, consuming the dose of four Lipo-6 capsules in a day seems tedious
- This product does not come with the facility of money back for its consumers.
Side Effects of Lipo-6:
- Respiratory Problems: Lipo-6 contains high strength ingredients like Bioperine which can hamper the normal functioning of the respiratory tract.
- Anxiety attacks: Lipo-6 contains few strong stimulants like caffeine and yohimbine which directly stimulate the nervous system. Caffeine in Lipo-6 can stimulate your body’s stress response and hence lead to a panic or anxiety attack.
- Paralysis: The presence of yohimbine in Lipo-6 may be dangerous and can be cause for stomach disorders, irregularities in blood pressure and also diabetes. It can also lead to fatigue, paralysis and other serious health disorders. However, there is no evidence of this yet.
Take 1 Black-Cap in the morning and 1 Black-Cap in the afternoon. Lipo-6 is an ultra concentrated formula of extreme potency. You should never exceed 1 Black cap per serving. In one day you should not take more than 2 servings. For better results consume Lipo-6 30 minutes before having a meal.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place.
- People under the age of 21 should not consume Lipo 6 strictly.
- Pregnant or nursing women should not consume Lipo 6
- Discontinue using the product 2 weeks prior to a surgery
- Immediately discontinue the consumption of the Lipo-6 if you experience rapid heart rate
Lipo-6 certainly stands out to be one of the most beneficial products for weight loss. The ingredients are claimed to reduce the levels of hunger and thus burn fat. They increase the person’s energy and metabolism levels without causing any severe or negative side effects.
image source: nutrex.com