What is Vital 3?
Vital 3 is established by Bronson Laboratories, this joint relief formula is a liquid based anti-inflammatory joint product. Contrast to most other joint relief supplements which are enclosed in huge tablets, caplets or capsules. Vital 3 is anticipated to decrease joint uneasiness, morning stiffness, swelling and flexibility issues safely, carefully and efficiently. This liquid supplement can be simply taken by putting 3 drops to your favorite drink or juice. The package comes in a bottle alike of an eye drop. This makes it easy to use, compact and carry. Vital 3 does not froze the pain; but it works on problematic area by addressing the root cause of the problem.
What does Vital 3 Contains?
Vital 3 only holds only 1 vital element: Active Peptide Fragments of Collagen Type-II, which is a protein that marks up 50% of the protein in cartilage and permits cartilage to be strong and flexible.
Type-II collagen is clinically researched and promises to ease joint pain and inflammation.
Other ingredient includes acetic acid and distilled water, a natural preservative.
How does Vital 3 works?
As discussed above this supplement has only 1 vital component which is a biologically active peptide fragment of Collagen Type II-n1. It is derived from chicken cartilage and is believed to benefit the body retain and support optimal joint fitness. The manner of action of Collagen Type II-n1 is termed oral tolerance in which it mainly motivates and increases body’s immune system, which in turn precisely supports joint health. This oral tolerance is also helping to ease joint discomfort and joint inflammation. It is quite disappointing that Vital 3 does not have any building blocks for joint relief like glucosamine, chondroitin, or MSM that we usually see in most joint relief products.
Pros of Vital 3:
1. This product is clinically verified to show results in joint health.
2. The official Website provides contact information.
3. Vital 3 is available online without a prescription
4. List of ingredients are listed on the website.
5. No known side effects.
6. This product offers a 365-day money back guarantee.
7. Frequent customer success stories on the website.
8. Vital 3 drops are odorless, tasteless and colorless.
Cons of Vital 3:
1. Vital 3 does not contain Glucosamine
2. Vital 3 must be used indeterminately for supreme results
3. No free samples are offered
4. Vital 3 can only be purchased online, not in retail stores
One can consume three drops of Vital 3 every day in their favorite drink, juice or just water. As per Vital3.com, 1 bottle go on for 6 weeks. Vital 3 is a small bottle of tasteless liquid drops.
How much it Cost?
• 1 bottle (6 week supply): $38.99 + $4.95 shipping
• 2 bottles (12 week supply): $75.98 +$4.95 shipping
• 3 bottles (18 week supply): $101.90 + $4.95 shipping
• Automatic product shipment(12 week supply at a time): $68.58 +free shipping
Although Vital 3 is comparatively simple in formulation, however it seems like an effective and well-liked supplement. It is cost effective and easy to use. With regular usage, Vital 3 claims to recover joint health within 6 weeks by decreasing joint pain, swelling, and stiffness. Vital 3 is is clinically tested and obtainable without a prescription.
Even though the product offers a 365-day money back guarantee, Vital 3 can only be bought online straight from the manufacturer. The official website shows clinical trials to review and there are consumer endorsements of the supplement on the website.
Meanwhile there are no known serious side effects or drug collaborations from taking Vital 3, and thus you should feel safe in consuming it. Vital 3 is a good option for those who are looking for an easy-to-use, inexpensive, effective, and safe joint treatment.
Image Source: Amazon.com