What is Trigosamine?
Trigosamine is manufactured by PatentHEALTH and this product claims to take care of common joint issues and chronic pain that occur due to age, damaged joints or arthritis. If focused on its ingredient’s list it appears that this supplement is focusing on a restricted market. Its official website claims that one can see results in just a few weeks. Trigosamine’s ingredients are scientifically verified to work exclusively, however it doesn’t ensure any clinical research to back it up. Most supplements offers 30 day or maximum 60 days money back guarantee, while others do not even come with any guarantee, but Trigosamine offers 90 day money back policy.
Does Trigosamine Contain Effective Ingredients?
Good about Ingredients:
1. Trigosamine‘s main ingredients are hyaluronic acid: Incorporates hyaluronate as the vital element to the excellent natural and herbal joint-oil lubricant that works as an absorbent to the body.
2. Chondroitin and glucosamine: A combination of Glucosamine and Chondroitin helps to build strong cartilage within the joints and make it easy and increases the range of movement and flexibility.
3. These ingredients help to provide joint ease and health fast.
Bad about Ingredients:
1. This supplement lacks CMO, a proven ingredient which aids arthritis.
2. Neither does it have any anti-inflammation components.
3. Its formula also holds titanium dioxide dye, a health hazards element.
4. Its formula also lacks boron, an ingredient that has been proven to limit the probabilities of osteoarthritis.
How Does Trigosamine Work?
Trigosamine formulation comprises: Max Strength, Max Strength LiquiPAKS and Fast Acting. All these supplements’ formula is made up of hyaluronate, glucosamine and chondroitin, which can synergistically assist to repair joint wellbeing and delivers joint comfort. Trigosamine claims to relief those with joint difficulties rapidly and carefully. Customers may buy Trigosamine from its company’s website.
Trigosamine promises to show results in just a few weeks. There are bulks of positive customer reviews and very few to no known side effects of this product. Even though one who is allergic to shellfish or one who has asthma should avoid using these supplements.
Pros and Cons of Trigosamine
Pros of Trigosamine
1. Trigosamine uses proven and traditional ingredients
2. This product is safe and effective for long-term use with no known side effects.
3. The product offers a 90-day money back guarantee
4. Trigosamine is available in 3 formulas: Max Strength, Max Strength LiquiPAKS and Fast Acting
5. The website does not contain important information.
6. On multiple orders discounts are given
7. Trigosamine holds 3 main ingredients for joint pain relief Glucosamine, Chondroitin and Hyaluronate
8. This supplement has 90 capsules in one bottle to give maximum strength
Cons of Trigosamine
1. The website does not provide full list of ingredient
2. People with shellfish allergies should avoid to consume this product
3. The product does not offers any free samples
4. There are no back up of clinical studies on the website
5. Trigosamine should be not taken by individuals with asthma issues
Trigosamine Recommended Dosages and Precautions:
It is recommended to take 2 capsules a day. Keep the supplement out of the reach of children, this product is for adults only. Pregnant or breast feeding women should not take this product. One who is allergic to shell fish should be far away consuming Trigosamine as glucosamine is made of shells. One who has asthma should avoid taking this product since chondroitin can affect with bronchospasms to them.
Is Trigosamine worth it? Here’s My Verdict…
Trigosamine holds three main ingredients in its formula i.e. Hyaluronate, Glucosamine and Chondroitin which is known to treat and take care of joint discomfort and other common joint issues but unfortunately its formula lack any element that may treat joint-inflammation which is most common cause to make joint discomfort. One major plus point of this product is it is cheap and reasonable, also the product offers 90 day money back guarantee. On the top of this you can pick the right product for you from the 3 variants of Trigosamine. But again we cannot say that this product is a safe and top rated joint supplement because it contains titanium dioxide dye. Check out more information on Trigosamine before you opt this joint supplement.
image source – amazon