: If you are going through joint pain, you may have lot of options when it comes to products that can help to alleviate discomfort. One such product is, Litozin, which is being formulated in the United Kingdom and developed particularly for the numerous joint pain sufferers. This product is formulated to help relieve all the irritating symptoms of joint disorders, including pain and inflammation, as well as joint stiffness and mobility loss.
What You Need To Know About Litozin?
Litozin Joint Health is the brand new supplement derived from Rose-hip for Joint Care. The popular ingredient GOPO was discovered over 20 years ago in Denmark and considerable levels may only be obtained if the rose-hips are dried using a particular patented process.
- The main ingredient is listed and explained in detail
- Litozin is purely natural, no fillers are used
- Positive customer reviews are provided
- GOPO is clinically certified
- Serving can be reduced after 5 weeks
- Customer discounts are available
- Active ingredient is clinically certified
- Available in pill and powder form
- Litozin cannot be shipped or sold outside the U.K.
- No money-back guarantees are offered
- Supplement does not contain lubricants like fish oils or Hyaluronic acid
- Rosehip can cause stomach upsets in some consumers
Some Warning Signs for Litozin:
- If you are expectant or nursing women then consult with your doctor prior to start the supplements.
- Consult with your doctor if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including prescribed medication before this supplement.
- Some people may be sensitive or allergic to some of the ingredients used in the product. If you have experience any specific reaction, stop using the product and contact your doctor.
What Does Litozin Claim To Do?
Litozin is designed to minimize inflammatory reaction thereby reducing the pain related to arthritis muscle tension and a different athletic activities. It is famous among patients suffering with arthritis, and athletes who encounter regular joint or muscle inflammation. GOPO is the active compound derived from the rose-hip Rosa canina which has been clinically proven to aid in reducing joint pain and stiffness, improving flexibility and mobility.
How Does the Litozin Work?
GOPO has natural anti inflammatory property. Few white blood cells in your body have granulocytes which permit them to ‘clean’ an inflamed OA joint by killing the bacteria in it. Although, most of these white blood cells can certainly wear down the tissue cartilage, but when in large numbers they might also generate chemical enzymes and toxic free-radicals, that lead to much more tissue damage. It is the collection of white blood cells coupled with the release of chemical compounds that triggers pain and inflammation in the joint. The more inflamed the joint becomes, the more the white blood cells are interested in it, so the process is cyclical. GOPO performs by discouraging the accumulation of lot of white blood cells on the joint. Due to this breaking vicious cycle, the pain is alleviated.
Ingredients Used In Litozin
Litozin uses just one ingredient, that is Rosehip powder. Unlike a number of other non-prescription joint pain relievers, it depends on this amazing one ingredient to address the joint pain. The Rosehip in Litozin is dried by using a patented process which is believed to have higher levels of GOPO (Glycoside of Mono and Diglycerol) a clinically proven ingredient that has revealed to lessen joint pain more efficiently than other traditional pain killers. According to study, GOPO minimized pain in 82% of users in just 3 weeks. Unlike the products containing fish-derived ingredients, there are no known side-effects related to Litozin and the product is 100% all natural and appropriate for vegetarians.
Are There Any Side Effects of Litozin?
Litozin state that it is composed of 100% organic ingredients. Still some users have encountered allergic reaction. Rose hip could potentially cause some side-effects like nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, heartburn, stomach cramps, fatigue, headache, inability to sleep, and others. As your body adjusts to the supplement during the course, these side-effects may go away.
Directions For Use Litozin
It is advisable to take 3 pills every day, twice each day, for 3-5 weeks. After this beginning period, you may reduce your intake to 2 pills, twice per day, simply for joint repairs and maintenance. If you are uncomfortable swallowing capsules, it can also be purchased in a powdered form that can then be added to water.
People reviews on Litozin?
- Roxy Lee – I got a pack of this, after examining a study finding this rose hip preparation that diminish pain and improve joint flexibility in rheumatoid arthritis. I have psoriatic arthritis, an autoimmune condition. I did not really feel any benefit; could be that I required taking it for a longer time, or maybe it doesn’t work for my type of arthritis. I did a Pub Med study and it appears more analysis has been done on using this for plain osteoarthritis.
- Ingrid Rowland – I started taking Litozin 8 weeks ago and already I am enjoying the benefit. I am falling asleep better now that I no longer struggle to turn over throughout the night. During daytime, I am able to spend more time performing housework as well as chores. I would recommend this product to anyone who suffers with aching joints.
- Wallace Robbins – My sister who lives in Ireland have been taking this supplement and said it brought relief to painful joints. I’m giving it a try. Nothing else has worked!
- Mike B – These kinds of supplements have worked marvels on my knees. In the space of 6 weeks, I have gone from agony to minor discomfort and I feel 10 years young-looking. I have actually recommended them to many friends of mine who may have the same problem, i.e. osteoarthritis, and they have taken my suggestion and have ordered some for themselves.
So Does Litozin Work?
There is a bit of scientific study which indicates that using the GOPO in Litozin is a good idea for people who are trying to minimize their joint pain. However, the problem is that lot of people excited about attempting this product but they will simply never get a change as it is only available in the UK and cannot be shipped or sold anywhere else. There is absolutely no refund option or trial program to help see if this ingredient will truly work for you. This makes it difficult to compare Litozin with other better products which are available on the market.
How Much Does Litozin Cost?
Litozin can simply be purchased from U.K. retailers, or ordered online directly from the company website. There is no money-back satisfaction guarantee but the product discounts can be found on selected orders. The cost of Litozin is only listed in British currency but is somewhere around $40.00 U.S.
Final Verdict on Litozin :
It is obvious that GOPO works well for many sufferers and the use of Rosehip is now popular to reduce joint pain. This product definitely seems to be a feasible alternative to the more standard Glucosamine and Chondroitin formulas. However, there is no refund or trial program so no way to ensure that the ingredients really work. Even some users have reported side-effects, allergic reactions that make it difficult to compare Litozin with other supplements out there.
image source: pharmacy4u.gr