Since its discovery in 1997, numerous users have safely experienced the advantages of BioCell Collagen, a patented health supplement that gives an extremely bioavailable matrix of collagen and also hyaluronic acid. Collagen is the important glue-like ingredient in our connective tissues that gives the structural framework of healthy skin, joints, tendons and ligaments. Hyaluronic acid (HA) is the hydrating sponge-like ingredient in our extracellular matrix that gives fluid lubrication to our joints and elasticity to our skin. As we grow older, the lack of collagen and HA, leads to the weakening of our connective tissues. Taking a pill of BioCell Collagen® daily will assists to combat these unwanted side effects.
What You Need To Know About biocell collagen
- Helps renew cartilage.
- Clinically proven to boost skin collagen.
- Clinically found to reduce skin dryness by 76%.
- Clinically proven to decrease wrinkles and facial fine lines.
- Promotes joint flexibility and comfort.
- Promotes joint, skin, tendon and ligament health via dietary assistance of connective tissue.
- Patented composition and molecularly optimized for high absorption.
- Follow the recommended dosage based on manufacturer’s instruction
- Consult your physician prior to consuming this supplement if you were diagnosed with a medical problem or even if you are presently going through any kind of treatment
- Avoid this supplement if you have any allergic reaction to any one of its ingredients
- Do not get this product if you are consuming Warfarin as it will cause enhanced bleeding risk
- Do not attempt to take more than the suggested dosage unless otherwise instructed by your physician
How BioCell Collagen Claims To Be Better?
According to the BioCell Collagen’s official site, their supplement is both more effective and better tested compared to, other dietary supplements including hyaluronic acid and collagen.
What makes BioCell Collagen more effective? Promoted as “not just a formulation,” the manufacturers declare that their patented ingredient gets exclusive synergy using the following components:
- 70% Type-II Hydrolyzed Collagen (300 mg)
- 20% Chondroitin Sulfate (100 mg)
- 10% Hyaluronic Acid (50 mg)
What is BioCell Collagen and What Does it do?
BioCell Collagen is a patented solution that has an organic matrix of collagen together with chondroitin sulfate and also hyaluronic acid. It is put together in a specific solution and ratio will enable them to perform synergistically to generate a more advantageous result. Its patent solution is also created with enhanced bioavailability meaning the dietary supplement will be more assimilated by the body instead of being removed away. It gives the following benefits:
- Assists repair damaged joints and cartilages
- Assists renewal of the connective tissues in your body
- Subdues dark spots, wrinkles, and sagging of the skin
- Enhances joint mobility and flexibility
- Assists decrease inflammation and joint pain
- Increases skin hydration thus making it more vivid and youthful appearing
- Minimizes joint stiffness
- Supports joint work by improving cartilage and joint structure
- Helps boost joint lubrication by replenishing the synovial fluid
- Protects tendon and ligaments during intense exercise
- Promotes tendon and ligament connective tissue recovery following intense workout
- Reduces skin dryness and scaling
- Increases skin collagen type I
- Improvess blood microcirculation in the skin
- Hyaluronic Acid: A purely found compound, hyaluronic acid focuses on your eyes and your soft joint tissues. This component is FDA-approved for particular eye surgery functions.
Skin doctors use it as filler for more voluminous lips. When taken internally, hyaluronic acid may improve joint lubrication and skin hydration. However, no specific evidence of its effectiveness in this usage is actually available.
- Chondroitin sulfate: This component helps to maintain connective tissues suppler to increasesthe range of movement and less pain. Chondroitin sulfate consists of sulfated glycosaminoglycan, which mainly includes sugar molecules. It appears naturally in cartilage but gets exhausted as you get older. Consumers take dietary supplements containing both chondroitin and glucosamine to deal with osteoarthritis as well as other joint diseases. Study shows you can consume up to 24% of the dosage you take.
- BioCell hydrolyzed collagen II: Present in the bones, connective tissues and skin of most mammals and fish, collagen is a protein, including 25% proline, 20% glycine, 11% glutamic acid, and 17 extra amino acids. Their process of hydrolysis separates the collagen strands using heat, enzymes and substances like acids and minimizing the proteins into compact peptide particles. Tests recommend that your bloodstream easily soaks up collagen in this form.
How Does it Work?
The supplement performs by providing the body with an original solution of collagen, which has been clinically shown to be more effective than other types of collagen. Collagen is the most abundant protein within the connective tissues (which helps make up the skin and cartilages in the body). Hence, it provides the body with a more bioavailable kind of collagen which is tremendously beneficial for the regeneration of damaged tissues. Since the BioCell Collagen is also made up of hyaluronic acid and chondroitin, it is indeed extremely effective to deal with joint issues. The patent solution helps regeneration of damaged tissues of your skin, joint, and cartilage. It also helps prevent breakdown of the healthy proteins in your body.
Are There Any Potential Side Effects Or Precautions?
Exceptional negative effects of glucosamine and chondroitin found in hydrolyzed type II collagen are nausea, heartburn, diarrhea and constipation, drowsiness, skin reactions, or headache. If expecting or lactating, seek advice from your doctor before having this supplement.
What People are Saying About BioCell Collagen?
- Veronica Leslie: Outstanding product. Giving you to sustain a great diet this supplement can be the same as entry level face fillers. However, you should avoid processed sugar and alcohol,etc. Lips will notably increase in volume as well. Good for creating collagen after acne scarring. Consume lots of water while using this pill to increase performance.
- Nicholas Houston: After menopause my hair became extremely brittle and my facial wrinkles considerably more pronounced. I started using Natures Bounty Collagen from Walmart, which yielded great outcomes with my hair quality. When I ran out of Natures Bounty I started having the Bio Cell Collagen. My hair became brittle once again. I failed to notice any improvement in wrinkles with either supplement.
- Stacey A. Williams: I absolutely love this product. I have been using it for a couple months now and have had several people near me ask what I am using on my skin! The only thing I have changed is included BioCell collagen to my routine. My joints don’t ache as much and I have a lot more power. I also am a hairstylist and tell all my customers to use it for their hair.
BioCell Technology launched a superb supplement BioCell Collagen, which is definitely a good product when it comes to dealing with joint problems. One greater thing about this product is bioavailability due to which the body can absorb most of the components and nothing goes to waste. The supplement not only enhances joint problems, but also makes a person look more youthful and more energetic. Considering the customer reviews, whether this product is really one of a kind or not is worth to be seen.
image source: ytimg.com