What is Arthri D?
Arthri-D is a a revolutionary anti-inflammation product that blends glucosamine with particular plant extracts. The commercials and official website for Arthri-D claims that it is a “revolutionary formula that combines one best grades of glucosamine with crucial plant extracts.” Arthritis patients are so fade up of promotional words like “changed my life” “magical result” “promise” and “revolutionary”. So let’s keep our eye open to see how Arthri-D states to be differ from other dietary supplements.
What does “D” refer in Arthri D?
The “D” refers to vitamin D3 a type of the vitamin that this product contains. Therefore this supplement is also called “Arthri D3.” There are mainly two types of vitamin D:
- Vitamin D3 or cholicalciferol
- Vitamin D2 or ergocalciferol
Arthri D is capable to gives around 1000 IU of vitamin D3 in just two capsules.
Who makes Arthri D?
Official website states that that Arthri D is manufactured and distributed by Arthri-D LLC, Beverly, MA 01915. Better Business Bureau found that manufacturers have 2 different locations for Arthri D LLC:
- 100 Cummings Center Beverly, MA 01915 which they give a rating of C- as of 4/26/13
- 4101 Spyglass Cir Palos Heights, IL 60463-3100 which they give a rating of F as of 4/26/13
What are the Ingredients in Arthri D?
Arthri-D is an all-natural Anti Inflammatory product that is fortified with ingredients like:
- 2000 IU of vitaimin D3
- Chondroitin Sulfate
- Magnesium (as oxide)
- Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
Pros of Arthri D:
- It contains all-natural anti-inflammatory ingredients that can comfort joint pain and inflammation.
- The product claims to deliver complete food nourishment, including glucosamine with key plant extracts.
- 30 or 90-day money back policy depends on the number of bottles bought.
Cons of Arthri D:
- It has high price and shipping fees.
- $10 is restocking fee for all refunds.
- People allergic to shellfish should avoid taking this product.
- This product may alter blood sugar levels
Every bottle contains 120 capsules (a one-month supply). Official website suggests to take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 in the afternoon or evening with a glass of water. Take this product with or without meal, but many specialists advice taking with a meal, which allegedly supports Arthri-D work effectively and better. You need to try this product for at most 3 months before concluding it doesn’t work for you.
Precautions and Warnings
Arthri-D is fortified with ingredient say N-Acetyl-Glucosamine which is a natural derivative of shellfish, Hence one who has allergy to shellfish should not even try to take this product. Moreover, pregnant or nursing women should not use the product without consulting health care taker.
Does Arthri-D Really Work?
The review for this supplement is mixed, there are customers who say Arthri D helped them and for other it was just a waste of money. Viewing at list of ingredients we can say Arthri D looks like a costly chondroitin supplement. Comparing with some other really effective joint health products like Instaflex, Whole Body Joint Stimufle , supple and Omega XL, Arthri-D proves to be different by containing N-Acetyl-Glucosamine, a derivative of glucose which aid joint inflammation and joint pain. On the top of it this supplement also claims to contain blend of natural ingredients, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and phytonutrients all this help you to remain active and feel good.
image source – amazon.com