What Is Ambi Fade Cream?
Ambi Fade Cream is an effective cream that reduces dark spots and will provide you a more radiant complexion. Ambi offers effective skin care products for you to get healthy, beautiful and even toned skin. An advanced formula of Ambi will help you to fades your dark and skin discoloration to restore your natural and healthy skin.
About Ambi fade cream Manufacturer
Ambi Fade Cream comes from a well-known brand name that offers various products for skin like moisture, cleanser, skin brightener, soap and more.
What Are The Key Ingredients Of Ambi Fade Cream?
- Hydroquinon: It is a dermatologist recommended ingredient which is responsible to fade dark spots safely.
- Vitamin E: It helps to get soft and smooth skin
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid: It is responsible to enhance results
Ethylparaben, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Fragrance, Butylene Glycol,Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Methylparaben, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-16 Soy Sterol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water, Betaine, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate.
Ambi fade cream reviews
- Ambi offers two effective creams for oily and normal skin
- However, it is not clinically proven but offers a good result to many customers
- It is free from alcohol
- It is easy to use
Ambi Fade Cream Advantages
- It is easy to use
- It helps to reduce age lines and dark spots
- It will provide the best results within two weeks of regular use
- It contains sunscreen to get rid of darkening from reoccurring
- It is available in affordable price
- Ambi Fade Cream is specially formulated to deal with skin discolorations such as freckles, age and liver spots, and pigment in the skin that may result from pregnancy
Ambi Fade Cream Disadvantages
- It is not applicable for all skin types; it can used for only oily and normal skin
- It contains Hydroquinon acid that has some severe side effects such as skin irritation, swelling, mouth irritation, burning and more.
- It does not show good results before 2 months
- It is possible to get skin irritation with this cream
How To Use Ambi Fade Cream?
The customer should apply a small amount of cream as a thin layer on the affected area for two times in a day. It has also been a better solution to use this product as per the skin specialist recommendation.
Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent, a sun blocking agent, or protective clothing to cover bleached skin after treatment is completed to prevent darkening from recurring.
It is for external use only. Children less than 12 years of age cannot use unless skin specialist has not directed. If there is no improvement is found after 3 months of treatment, then one should discontinue this product. It might not be possible to get the lightening effect of this product when used on very dark skin.
Does Ambi Fade Cream cause any side effects?
Ambi Fade Cream consists of Hydroquinon acid as a key ingredient which has some negative effects such as skin irritation, swelling, mouth irritation, burning and more.
Will Ambi Fade Cream really work for you? ambi fade cream reviews
Ambi Fade Cream comes with several active Ingredients such as Hydroquinon 2% (Skin Bleaching Agent), Octinoxate 2% (Sunscreen) and Vitamin E that boosts healthy, beautiful, even toned skin. It will also provide you soft and smooth skin. Ambi comes with two effective creams; one for normal skin and another for oily skin. Ambi Fade Cream is one of the best skin brighteners that provides even skin tone along with healthy and soft skin. However, it comes with so many benefits, it may cause some side effects like skin irritation, skin burning, swelling and more. There are so many skin brighteners are booming in the market, but it is essential to read about all product ingredients and reviews before ordering any product. The choice is yours!